Thursday, January 3, 2013

Study Abroad: Part 29 [Crazy Moments. And Let's Do It Again.]

TOP 5 THINGS I DON'T MISS ABOUT MOROCCO:
1. The constant cat-calling
2. Being woken up at 5am by the call to prayer
3. Smoky cafes at 2 in the afternoon
4. The trash everywhere
5. The lack of indoor heating. Or air-conditioning.


So, we were rascals on our bus rides. Here's the proof.

The moment when we decided to let A.H. cook chicken...

TOP 5 THINGS I MISS ABOUT MOROCCO:
1. Being able to walk to just about anywhere
2. Having such a cheap currency (10 dirham cab rides, 5 dirham sandwiches)....
3. Reliable transportation (I can always hail a cab, or get a tram).
4. Fresh fruit smoothies and juices. Every day.
5. Couscous Fridays.

K.M. has always just been very chill, laid-back and cool.

So, E.N. joined us for cheesecake on our last day. Delicious Bert's!

TOP 5 THINGS I MISSED ABOUT THE USA:
1. Not being cat-called
2. Hot showers
3. Fast-reliable internet
4. Chinese food
5. My mother
For our last night, we blew approximately 400 dirhams (50 USD) on McDonald's, because our meal vouchers would have expired and been useless otherwise.

A video that I made of my day trip to Spain with friends. ;)

TOP 5 THINGS I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD MISS ABOUT THE USA, BUT ACTUALLY DO:
1. Being able to hug guys without them taking it awkwardly
2. Being able to go to dollar theaters and throw popcorn at the screen
3. Being able to walk into a bar without automatically assuming all the women are prostitutes, or having people assume that I'm a prostitute
4. SNOW.  Need I say more?
5. Shampoo and conditioner that don't strip my hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment